Laowa 60mm f/2.8 2X Ultra-Macro Lens
- Magnification range from 0.1x to 2x. Easily alter the magnification ratio without installing any extension tube or teleconverter. Ideally suited for rapidly changing macro photography scenarios.
- Wide magnification range also makes it extremely useful for shooting macro objects (e.g. insects) with different sizes.
- Designed also for normal shooting purposes with a 60mm focal length. An all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Houses with 9 elements in 7 groups patented optical structure to provide great deal of image clarity and color renderness.
- The optical system consists of 2 major moving lenses groups in order to minimize the barrel distortion.
- 14 pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture, capable of creating creamy shallow depth of view.
- The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability.
- A complimentary lens pouch and filter are included in the package.
- Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony Alpha and Pentax K mount are available
LAOWA V-DX 60mm f/2.8 2X Ultra-Macro Lens
Focal Length 60mm Maximum Aperture F/2.8 Minimum Aperture F/22 Angle of View 25.3 degrees Format Compatibility APS-C (Both Macro and Normal shooting)Full-frame (Macro shooting only)
i.e. Slight vignetting will appear for Full-frame camera at normal shooting, while no impact for Macro shooing
Lens Structure 9 elements in 7 groups Aperture Blades 14 Min. Aperture Size 22 Min. shooting distance 18.5cm Max. Magnification Ratio 2x Focus Manual Focus Filter Size 62mm Dimensions 95 x 70mm Weight 503 g MTF Optical Structure
- → Click HERE to access our Macro Photos Gallery
- → Click HERE to access our Normal Photos Gallery
Q: Can this lens be used in Full Frame Cameras?
A: You can use this lens in Full Frame Camera. Everything can work EXCEPT you will get slight vignetting during infinity focus. See below photo for your reference. You can focus to infinity.
Q: Do you have Fuji X or Sony E or MFT mounts for this lens? Can this lens be used in Mirrorless camera?
A: We currently do not have plans for making Fuji X / Sony E / MFT mounts for this lens. However, you can still use this lens with a simple adapter. The lens can still work and there will be no impact on picture quality. If you are not clear how the adapter could work, please kindly contact us.
Q: Can I adjust the aperture readings in the camera body?
A: No. Since this is a full manual lens, the aperture can be selected by turning the aperture ring on the lens. No communications exists between the camera body and the lens.
Q: Do you have aperture coupling for Pentax K mount?
A: Sorry that the lens does not support aperture coupling but we will definitely consider it in the future lens design.
Q: What is the minimal working distance at 2:1?
A: The minimal working distance at 2:1 is 6cm.
Q: Does this lens come with a warranty?
A: We currently offer 3-year warranty.
Q: What can we adjust on the lens?
A: There are two rings on the lens. The aperture ring and the focus ring. Aperture ring for adjusting the iris size and focus ring for adjusting the focus+magnification.
Q: Where do you ship to?
A: We currently ship globally via Hong Kong Post Registered Airmail with tracking number. It normally takes 7-14 days for the lens to arrive to your country. During promotion period, FREE shipping will be included.
Q: Will I be charged with VAT?
A: We will declare the items as GIFT and declare the value at USD 10 in order to avoid tax. This method has been done my many retailers in the world and proven to be quite effective.