PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may request that you provide specific information and retain this personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
USE OF THE DATA
When you provide us with personal information, we will use it only in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided. In addition, we will never use your personal information for any other purpose except when you give us permission for using your information.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
Laowa will never disclose or share your personal information to third parties without your agreement, with the following exceptions.
- When demanded by law.
• For protecting a right and property of consumer, LAOWA or third parties and difficult to obtain agreement from consumers.
• When required to cooperate with the person ordered by national authority, local government, or person who are entrusted from such governmental authorities in order to achieve the affairs ordered by laws and receiving agreement from the consumers is obstruction for performance of these affairs.
• If the customer cannot be identified by the information, we may use it for statistical purposes.
• For providing your personal information to third parties such as partners, sub contractors or affiliates of LAOWA within the limited scope necessary to achieve the accomplishment of our business.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
LAOWA makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that customer’s individual information is kept current, accurate and secure, thus preventing the leaking, loss, falsification and destruction of your private information.
WEB ACCESS LOG
We may store web server logs which show your IP address and domain name or other information which your Web browser passes to us. We will not share any of the information collected in this way with anyone outside this organization. However, access logs can be used for the maintenance of this web site and statistical purposes only.
- What is cookie?
This Website may use “Cookies”. Cookies are small text files put on your device that enable the collection of information from your device.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may request that you provide specific information about yourself and retain this personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Cookies allows us to provide you with the best possible experience on our website and also we can improve our communications and products.
- What cookies we use and how we use them
Measuring website usage
– Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people are using this website. We do this to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our users and to understand how we can better.
Google Analytics stores information about which pages you visited, how long you were on the site, how you got here, what you clicked on. We do not collect or store your name or address, so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share your analytics data.
- How to manage cookies
If you continue with your visit to this Website, you consent to the use of our cookies. Alternatively, you have options to manage the cookies that you want to accept from this site which we have detailed below.
Google Analytics & Privacy
Third Party Cookies
We may use external suppliers to provide services on our behalf, in which case these cookies may be set by third parties (third party cookies). We do not control these cookies, so if you would like more information about these cookies or how to opt-out, please see their respective Privacy and/or Cookie Policies.