Calling all creative minds, we are proud to present our #laowa4mm photo contest. We would love to see the wonderful photos you have captured with the Laowa 4mm f/2.8 Fisheye lens and get inspired! Enter the contest for a chance to win one of three Laowa 9mm f/2.8 lenses!
How to participate:
- Make sure you followed both @venuslaowa on Instagram and “Laowa by Venus Optics” on Facebook.
- Post a circular fisheye photo taken with Laowa 4mm f/2.8 fisheye lens on either your Instagram or Facebook account.
- Hashtag both #laowa & #laowa4mm in the caption. Give a reason of why you like this lens.(Be creative. We love creative ideas!).
- A winner in each phase will be awarded a Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D lens in the mount that you want!
Selection Criteria: 50% Photo skills & technique; 50% Creativity & Uniqueness
- The photographer must be the author of the picture submitted.
- A photo can only be entered once. However, the number of photos each person can submit is not limited.
- Picture submitted more than once will be removed from the contest.
- Participants cannot submit a picture that has been part of the previous phase.
- Do not crop-in, de-fish, stitch or add watermarks onto the image. Keep the photo with black circular frame retained. Minor cropping and color adjustments are permitted.
- We accept photos from all kinds of micro-four thirds cameras and drones.
- Please be reminded to keep the original image for further verification test.
- In case of submission via Instagram tag, all images must be post to a valid Instagram account as public content. Private profiles will not be allowed participation.
- The contest period will run from 8/8/2019 to 31/12/2019, dividing into 3 phases:
||8 Aug – 30 Sep 2019
||1 Oct – 15 Nov 2019
||16 Nov – 31 Dec 2019
- Submission closes at 23:59(gmt+8) on the last day of each phase. Winner will be announced in a week on Laowa’s official accounts.
- Venus Optics reserve all rights to use winning images for further promotional purpose.
- The terms and conditions of this contest are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to Venus Optics jurisdiction.
So grab your camera – or maybe your drone – and snap the angle that no one else has imagined!
*All Rights Reserved.*
Should you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Don't miss it!
Phase II submission Due in